- When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. (Unknown Source)
- Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills. (Unknown Source)
- The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire. (Unknown Source) – In a twin-engine aircraft, the purpose of the second engine is to supply the pilot with enough power to fly to the scene of the crash. (Unknown Source)
- When a prang seems inevitable, endeavor to strike the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity, as slowly and gently as possible. (Advice given to RAF pilots during W.W.II.)
- When in doubt, hold on to your altitude. No-one has ever collided with the sky. (Unknown Source)
Source: Moscow Aerospace Show, 2013.