This award was presented to me by KALABALU and I’s like to express my gratitude and appreciation to her.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2012 award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen. There is no minimum or maximum number of blogs required, present them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page. Blog of the Year 2012 Award: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-20120award/
4. Let the Blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the, “rules” with them.
5. You can also join our Facebook group – click the link on this page: ‘Blog of the Year 2012 Award‘ Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award, and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting stars.
Yes, that’s right – there are stars to collect.
Unlike other awards which can only add to your blog once this award is different. When you begin you will receive the 1st Star award and every time you are given the award by another blog you can add another star. There are total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars.
For more information check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
I want to present this award to you. Please keep passing it on and keep the stars shine going for blog year and years to come.
Now I have to pass the award further. Let us do it.
2. Adam Isler Fine Art Photography
3. TANYDI GRAPHIC RESOURCES
4. HUMAN RIGHTS & POLITICS
5. RICHARD SUGDEN PHOTOGRAPHY
7. SayGudday and travel smarter
9. Bucket List Publications
12. Photo of the Day, Etc.